Full Terms and Conditions
1. When you have received the goods, return the to Fourth Element Ltd. unopened together with the original invoice. Fourth Element Ltd. will refund you the purchase price of the goods. Where appropriate Fourth Element Ltd. shall refund any additional customs duties borne by you on receipt of the relevant customs receipt.
2. Once Fourth Element Ltd. receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to Fourth Element Ltd. from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Fourth Element Ltd. in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Fourth Element Ltd.
3. Fourth Element Ltd. reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. Fourth Element Ltd. also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
4. Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of shipping by Fourth Element Ltd. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and shipping will be charged as appropriate.
5. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the UK. English law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
6. Fourth Element Ltd. aims to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
7. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
8. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Fourth Element Ltd. has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
9. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Fourth Element Ltd. advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
10. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.